Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twilight Saga News!

So I posted about the rumor that Drew Barrymore was interested in directing the third installment in the Twilight series: Eclipse. Apparently that idea blew right on by and now Juan Antonio Bayona, director of The Orphanage, has signed on to direct Eclipse. I keep getting more and more interested in what they're doing to the later movies, especially now as he will be directing the third one. I definitely think I will like the movie versions more if they work on the special effects. Seeing how they should definitely have plenty of money to work with now, I have high expectations for the rest of the movies.

I've also waited to post about Dakota Fanning being cast as Jane in New Moon because I am just not all that crazy about it. It's fine, I guess. It just didn't really knock my socks off to hear that she was chosen for that role. I would be fairly excited about Vanessa Hudgens being cast as Leah Clearwater, though! But I don't think it's going to happen. Oh well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails