Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Movie News

Drew Barrymore is supposedly in talks to direct the third installment of the Twilight series: Eclipse. I loved the third book almost as much as the first book, so I'm going to be just as particular about how it is done as I was with the first one - possibly even more so! With the third movie, they will have a lot more money to work with, so the cheesiness should be completely eliminated by that point. I'm not sure how I think Drew would do directing it, but I'm interested to see if she gets the job!


Image Source
Will Ferrell & Mark Wahlberg are going to be starring in the new movie, The B Team! So far all we know is that it's about two cops and it's directed by Adam McKay, who directed Ferrell in Ricky Bobby - which I loved! I'm looking forward to this one! I always love Mark Wahlberg!!


Image Source
Guillermo del Toro, the creative mind behind Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy II: The Golden Army, has his sights now set on directing a new Count of Monte Cristo movie. If you know me in real life, you already know that The Count of Monte Cristo is my favorite book of all time and that I absolutely hated the 2002 version. It completely twisted the storyline into something ridiculous and I've never been so completely angry at a movie in my life. I'm definitely excited about del Toro's version because it gives me hope that the movie can be done right!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails