Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Deadpool

This post is for my husband, Lewis. Deadpool is one of his favorite comic book characters and so we've been really excited about his character being in the new Wolverine movie. And we've been really excited that Ryan Reynolds is playing Deadpool!

So Ryan Reynolds did an interview where he was talking about the character in the movie. He says that Deadpool in the movie is more a portrayal of Wade Wilson who becomes Deadpool. "Well, it's an origin story, so again I don't consider myself playing Deadpool. I'm the thing that will eventually become Deadpool. But yea, he's scarred up. You're gonna see the scars. That's all in there." He also said that he has been approached for a Deadpool movie, but he's waiting to discuss that until after X-Men Origins: Wolverine comes out. "I've had a couple of people approach me about meetings for a Deadpool movie, but I think it's absurd to think that way until this movie comes out."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails