Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movie News!

The Arrested Development movie is on its way, but Michael Cera has yet to sign on! I hope he does! I wasn't obsessed with that show like a lot of people were, but I liked Michael Cera the best. Supposedly all the other main actors have signed on except for Cera.


Image Source
Ridley Scott is working on his new movie, Nottingham, a new take on the Robin Hood story. Sienna Miller was supposed to be playing Maid Marian, but now they're saying that she is not going to be playing the part anymore as Russell Crowe (Robin Hood) has not lost any of the weight he was supposed to lose, so she would make him look even bigger? I think that it's all silly. Either one of them would be fine in those parts and Ridley Scott is amazing anyway, so I'll be seeing it no matter what!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails