Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Movies

Stuff Christians Like asked their readers about their favorite movies!! You know I'm always all about questions like that. If you've met me in person, probably within the first few times we talked I asked you for your top 5 favorite movies off the top of your head. It's my favorite question to ask new people!

I looked at Jon's favorite movies in the post and then I've read all the comments (126 so far) and I've picked my favorites from the list (in order of their appearance on the page):

Good Will Hunting
Boondock Saints
Gladiator
300
The Notebook
Dirty Dancing
Almost Famous
Sweet Home Alabama
Newsies
Elizabethtown
Empire Records


Okay now...name your top 5 favorite movies off the top of your head!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Dead Poets Society (even with the cheese)
Big Fish (did you know that miley cyrus is in this movie?)
A Beautiful Mind (as it is one of maybe 10 movies that I have bought in my lifetime).
Finding Forrester (but I have only seen it once, and that was pretty recently)
Girl,Interupted (mainly bc this is the first movie I saw Angelina Jolie in, and I fell in love. Also because it reminded me of Sylvia Plath).

you should ask people what their favorite books are. Then if they say they dont really read you will know that they probably arent worth the time.jk.kind of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails