Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16.

All kidding aside because seriously, I just don't think it's appropriate - it's one thing to be in your 20's and get pregnant on accident and people give you a hard time about it (although I wish people wouldn't do that), but definitely not when you're 16 - she's going to have a hard road ahead, especially considering the media is going to add a much NOT-needed element of difficulty to this.

I'm happy she's keeping it and taking responsibility - I'm a firm believer that babies should always come into the world loved and WANTED.

And that's all I will ever say about the Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy.
(Perez has already posted 4 blogs about it - blah)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh I so agree with you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails