Saturday, December 15, 2007

Buffy Fun!!


Click here for a hilarious "Overheard in New York" comment - which by the way is one of my new favorite sites! (I really like Celebrity Wit, too!)

And Sarah Michelle Gellar was named one of the Top 100 Sexiest Movie Stars by Empire! Check it out!

Buffy is also one of the 50 Greatest TV Icons according to Entertainment Weekly! Of course she is!!

And finally, this is the best thing ever. It's a blog about a chaplain in an ER and how she has connected with patients in the past because of Buffy. I love this for several reasons: 1) she is a CHAPLAIN and she loves Buffy, 2) she says Spike is "dreamy," and 3) Buffy DOES bring everyone together!

I love it!!!

4 comments:

Susan Palwick said...

Thanks for your link to my "Buffy in the ER" post! Since I'm female, though, the correct pronoun is "she." ;-)

Spike rules!

Cameron said...

omg i'm so sorry! i fixed it!! haha!

Susan Palwick said...

Thank you! (I've occasionally had patients act disgrunted that the hospital uses female chaplains, so it's a bit of a sore point!)

Cameron said...

oh i understand! i actually love it even MORE that you are a woman!! i just evidently was distracted by how excited i was about the buffy stuff and was just unobservant about anything else! i'm sorry!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails