Sunday, December 16, 2007

i'm always late...

I really like the 10 on Tuesday blog which all my blogger friends seem to like as well. But I always forget about it! I'm such a random blogger that I have a hard time sticking to one set weekly thing. Anyway, here's my list of...

10 Things I Want for Christmas
(not necessarily all things I expect to receive - so i didn't necessarily tell anybody i wanted them - just my dream list)

Angel Complete Series


Aveda products


A fancy cocktail party dress


iTunes gift card


MAC laptop


New Couch


Not to have to pay for my wisdom teeth being removed (ugh)


New Rainbow Vacuum


MAC makeup


Me & Lew to go on vacation together
(we've never been on vacation together - if you don't count tour - and we've been together for 5 years!!)

1 comment:

Sara Jane said...

Go on vacation! You work hard and deserve one! They are the most under rated things ever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails