Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall Shows Premiere Week 2010 - Week 1

Last week Vampire Diaries Season 2 premiered on the CW. Hellcats and Nikita also had their series premieres on the CW! Vampire Diaries rocked my socks off! It was absolutely amazing - probably my favorite show on TV right now. Diana & I are now having Thursday night pajama parties watching it together at her house! Hellcats was ok. It wasn't my favorite & I'm giving it one more week. Nikita, on the other hand, didn't even last 10 minutes for me. I hated it from the very beginning. It will not be added as a permanent addition to my DVR.

This coming week these shows premiere:

Monday
The Ellen Degeneres Show
90210
Gossip Girl

Tuesday
One Tree Hill
Life Unexpected
Parenthood

None of them are new series for me, so I'm pretty pumped about all of them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails