Sunday, September 12, 2010

Favorite Music Videos 2010

Watching the VMA's is making me think about  music videos this year. There have only been a couple of music videos that stuck out to me this year & that's probably because the first 2 weeks after Isis was born, I left the TV on AMTV2 all night, so videos were always playing when I woke up to feed Isis. Those were some rough nights with my baby blues & just being exhausted, but these videos made me feel better somehow! Now I think they'll always remind me of those nights with Isis & while at the time they were rough, looking back on it is great for me because they were my first days with my baby girl!

30 Seconds to Mars



Owl City






Paramore



Kings of Leon
Sex on Fire

What were your favorite videos this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails