Monday, April 6, 2009

100 Things to Do When You're Upset

I like finding stuff like this. It's always interesting to go back and look at when you need it. My favorites on the list are:
  • Eat the best chocolate you can get your hands on. In bed. Or in the bath.
  • Turn up music you really love. Play it so loudly that it soaks in through your skin. Dance in your pajamas. Feel the pain lift.
  • Indulge in your “guilty pleasures”, whatever they are. (Old episodes of America’s Next Top Model, ginger ale, chocolate cake, romantic comedies, etc.)
  • Write a gruelingly personal entry for your blog dissecting every aspect of the situation which has upset you so much. Post it, don’t post it, whatever, just get it out of your system.
(I actually do that last one a lot. I write all kinds of personal posts that I never actual put up on my blog. I just need to get it out sometimes. Organize those thoughts.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails