Saturday, August 16, 2008

News about the News - and some blog changes

Susan made me watch this video from TED.com a while ago and after watching it again and giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to change some stuff on my blog. First, watch the video - it's only 4 minutes. You can do 4 minutes.




So I've deleted all the links to celebrity websites on my site except for 2: Just Jared because he isn't mean and Gravy & Biscuits because I know Jessica and I like Jessica and I'm going to keep her link on my page. But everything else is gone. And I'm going to make an effort to keep my topics on things that interest me and things that matter. I'm trying to make a change in a lot of ways in my life and not just about this. But this is a good way to start!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails