Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ideal Bite update!!

I get the Ideal Bite emails everyday, but I don't check them all the time. Today I had a chance to go through them and here are links to my favorite ones!!


Pocket Guides
This one has links to different guides you can keep with you as to which pesticides you should avoid in your produce and which plastics are bad for you! I'm adding them as notes on my iPhone!

Your Rear: Going Up
Take the stairs instead of the elevator!

Smell Ya Later
Information about your deodorant! And eco-friendly alternatives!

Lady and the Cramp
Eco-friendly solutions to your feminine problems!

Terms of Endearment
Biter terms

Perspire Desire - Fitness Week
Eco-friendly workout gear!

Little Search Engines That Could
GREEN search engines!

Nice Jugs
Eco-message t-shirts

Biter's Book Club, The Sequel
Eco-informational books!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails