Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged!!


Yay!! Jessica tagged me!! I've never been tagged before!!

7 Random Facts (I'll try to think of things I haven't said before):


1. I love puppy chow


2. I hate shaving.


3. I have 2 random chin hairs that pop up about twice a month.


4. I love catching people picking their nose or singing really loud in their car.


5. I still listen to Hanson sometimes.


6. I bite my lip when I concentrate or get nervous.


7. I never lie about a compliment. (I just don't say anything if I don't have a compliment).


Okay, so now I'm tagging....Mandy, Emily, Megan, Maria, Stephanie, My Mom & Katie!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

most of these I know none surprise me. this is fun!

stephanie said...

yaaay i did it! now you can see mine!

kate said...

yay i've never been tagged before! :) i hope i can think of 7 things...

Jess said...

Hey, thank you for doing this! I love how you have accompanying (sp?) pictures. So cute! You're adorable!

Jessica

Jess said...

PS: I still listen to Hanson sometimes, too. :-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails