Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Black Friday 2007

So Emily talked me into going shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving this year - also known as Black Friday.

I said okay, but...I need to do some recon & be completely prepared. And also - she needs to be prepared for ME because I will knock a soccer mom out if she messes with me that morning because I will NOT be in the mood! haha!

So I found some sites that are all about giving you information on the Black Friday sales!
Check them out!!



Black Friday 2007

Day After Thanksgiving Sale - Deal of Day Forum

Black Friday Ads

Top 10 Tips to Getting the Best Bargain on Black Friday

DealTaker.com - Black Friday

3 comments:

janine said...

oh my family ALWAYS goes shopping on the friday after thanksgiving... and we'll be going again this year :) seriously... the best sales ever!

Anonymous said...

I love love love Black Friday, I go every year and it truly is the best sales ever. U need to get an ad on thurday and scout out where u are going to go and what u are lookin for. If u need any hints let me know. Missy

stephanie said...

i never really got into black friday...but this year im going to research and stake stores out at 5 am!! oh yea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails