Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hitman


Well, I thought it was great!! I'm really starting to like Timothy Olyphant. He was in Live Free or Die Hard, Catch and Release, The Girl Next Door and Rockstar. In this movie, I thought he was kinda perfect. But I've watched my husband play the game. There were some people leaving the theater who I overheard saying that they didn't like it. But they also obviously hadn't played the game. So I'm thinking it's kinda like Silent Hill, which was awesome if you've played the games, and not so great if you hadn't.

Overall, I think it was fun and well worth it.

But August Rush was infinitely better. See that, too!!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

i had never heard of the video game before i saw the movie. and yes...just like you said, i did not like it. i felt like it was the poor mans bourne identity. there were some cool parts though...

Related Posts with Thumbnails