Saturday, October 6, 2007

Top 10 Future Blogs...

This is my list of things I want to blog about in the (hopefully near) future...
(I did not put numbers because there is no order)
  • my favorite romantic moments in movies
  • my favorite moments in movies in general
  • my life in PostSecrets (i'm already working on this one)
  • my favorite moments in tv shows
  • my list of must-read books
  • my list of must-watch movies
That's pretty much it right now. Maybe that stuff wouldn't be interesting to you, but we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. School full time and work full time and husband full time is kicking my butt. I am currently studying for my Shakespeare in Film midterm on Monday and trying to finish reading Catch 22 for Tuesday. I am on page 160 out of 460. Augh!!!

Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

I like the ideas you have for your future blogs. :) I'm excited to read the books you want to read, I always like hearing good things and reading them myself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails