Sunday, October 14, 2007

Buffy Sing Along


I miss Buffy.

Paul, Hannah & I are going to the Buffy Sing Along in Nashville on November 30.
At least I think we are...I've only talked to Paul about it.

Anyway, I found this person's blog about it and I thought it was funny. I know I'm a dork about Buffy. I embrace it. The show rocks and this Sing Along thing wouldn't still be going on 4 years later if there weren't a bunch of people who agree with me!!

So, embrace your inner Buffy fan and just watch the show with me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere the sing alongs got cancelled for now. Here's another article I found.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/15/buffy.singalong.ap/

When I read it originally, I thought "Cameron's gonna be sad to hear this!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails