Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I need Buffy in my life

This was my day:

1. Felt crappy all day
2. Had to go to class even though I felt crappy all day
3. Walked in freezing cold water in flip flops and soaked the whole back side of myself by kicking water up on myself
4. Almost slipped and fell and a stranger felt bad for me
5. Tried to watch the most awful movie ever for class
6. Ate Burger King because my day was so bad
7. I'm going to watch Buffy and/or play Buffy trivia until I fall asleep

The rest of my day will be lovely because of Buffy!


Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry your day went bad. if it makes you feel any better, i've worked a 10 hour and a 12 hour shift the past two nights on third shift and will probably have another long night tonight. but on the good side, you are the best buffy trivia partner ever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails