Saturday, January 28, 2012

HappyThankYouMorePlease


Lew and I watched this last night for our Friday night in-house date night. I absolutely LOVED it! I didn't know quite what to expect. It's written and directed by Josh Radnor of How I Met Your Mother. He also plays the main character. I love him on HIMYM, so I was interested when I heard about it! I watched the preview and decided I was definitely going to watch it. I've been waiting for it to be on my Blockbuster Online.

It is really so great! The story is interesting and different. I love how it is one of those that include lots of different people and how they relate to each other. The relationships between the characters are just so real. That was my favorite thing. All the relationships. There were several parts where Lew and I both were just like, "oh that was great." The way he has them interact and the way he shows that is just so authentic and sincere.

I really enjoyed it and I think you would too!

So there ya go!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails