Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globes Best & Worst...Continued

Best
Freida Pinto - Very simple, but she looks so great!

Kristen Wiig - She looks fantastic! I love her hair.

Charlize Theron - Love her hair & makeup! Kinda love the dress, too!

Angelina Jolie - This was actually on the worst list for me, but when I saw her talking to Ryan Seacrest, she actually looked really great! Pictures don't really make it look good.

Sarah Hyland - She's just adorable & the dress is so simple & beautiful.

Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan - Favorite couple. They're adorable & they look fantastic!

Worst
Salma Hayek - While her hair looks lovely, I think her dress looks like something from Tron.

Nicole Kidman - Oh just no. I just really don't like it.

Dianna Agron - Love her. Just don't love that dress. Laser-cut swans? Really?

Lea Michele - Just don't love this either.

Side note: my Golden Globes snack of choice is the Pretzel Chip. I bought the Snack Factory brand at Target. Original Deli Style. Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails