Monday, January 25, 2010

SAG Awards 2010

There were several things I really enjoyed about the SAG Awards this year! I loved Betty White receiving the Lifetime Achievement award! Her acceptance speech was so great! She's such a wonderful woman and she's so funny! I also loved Sandra Bullock's acceptance speech where she talked about how hot her husband is! I love them! I also love it that Michael C. Hall is finally getting recognized for his work in Dexter! And watching the awards cemented Lewis & my decision to start watching 30 Rock. Drew Barrymore was so sweet when she won for Grey Gardens. I was really happy that she's finally stepped out into something more serious and did a really fabulous job in it!

Click here for the full list of nominees & winners!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails