Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Golden Globes...thoughts on the winners

I was really happy that Michael C Hall won for Best Actor in a TV series for Dexter! While I couldn't handle watching the show, I think he does a fabulous job in it and he hasn't ever won even though he's been nominated for the past several years! So I think it's awesome! And I was sad to see he's been suffering from Hodgkin's lymphoma, but happy to see that he's in remission!

I thought Mo'nique's acceptance speech for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture Drama for Precious was very sweet & sincere. I also loved Sandra Bullock's for Best Actress in a Motion Picture Drama! I think her & Jesse James are really cute & I loved hearing everyone speaking to their spouses! I also obviously think Meryl Streep is just fabulous & I was really excited about her win for Best Actress in a Motion Picture Comedy or Musical! Others I was excited about were Drew Barrymore for Best Actress Mini-Series, Up in the Air for Best Screenplay, Chloe Sevigny for Best Supporting Actress in a Mini-Series, Christoph Waltz for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture & Robert Downey Jr. for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Comedy or Musical.

Overall I was really pleased with all the winners! Click here for the full list of winners.

1 comment:

Yoli said...

I was happiest Toni Collete(sp) won for United States of Tara. It's a great show, worthy of a check out on Netflix.

Related Posts with Thumbnails