Thursday, May 14, 2009

Russell Brand

I've been a fan of Russell Brand ever since seeing Forgetting Sarah Marshall. He was pretty much my favorite one in the movie. Then I saw him in Bedtime Stories and he's just as hilarious. I re-watched his monologue at the MTV Video Music Awards and I found some videos of his stand-up comedy. I've watched him on every late night talk show he's been on in the last couple of months. Something about him just makes me laugh out loud and that's actually really hard to do. I mean, I think a lot of things are funny in terms of movies and TV, but to actually make me pretty much belly-laugh out loud, it's a real accomplishment.

So I'm excited when I find out he's in new things! I'm sure most of you have already heard that he is making another movie based on his character from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It's called Get Him to the Greek and it also stars Jonah Hill, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Rose Byrne and Elisabeth Moss. I'll definitely be seeing it!! Russell will also be starring in a re-make of Drop Dead Fred.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails