Monday, April 4, 2011

Hunger Games Casting: Peeta & Gale

It was just announced that Josh Hutcherson has been cast as Peeta in the upcoming Hunger Games movie.

Liam Hemsworth was cast as Gale.

I can get on board with Liam, but I totally don't see Josh in that role. I'm hoping we don't have another Twilight situation on our hands. I still hate some of the casting in Twilight when I watch it.

I guess we'll see. I'm going to rent The Kids are All Right so I can get a better idea of what I think of Josh. You can see Liam in The Last Song.

1 comment:

Jess said...

The Kids are All Right was good, I thought. I LOVED the Annette Benning restaurant scene. I've been a little iffy about this cast so far, but I like what Josh said about identifying with Peeta's character, so at least he's read the books.

Hey, if you get a chance, I've changed my blog from thejebbica.com to jessicapwallin.com and I was wondering if you could change it in your blogroll if you didn't mind? It's got all the same blogs on it, I just needed to merge my personal and photography stuff so I'd have less to do. :) Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails