Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HP & The Half-Blood Prince

Image Source
I have now seen Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince twice! I absolutely loved it! I know there are several things that were changed and normally I would probably be upset about it, but I don't like to re-read the Harry Potter books before the movies come out. It helps me be able to take them as two separate things. So while I love love loved the book and will always hold to books being way better than movies, I also loved the movie! I thought it was so funny and then I thought it was so sad and just overall so awesome!

So if you're interested at all in seeing it, DO IT! It's great!! In my opinion.

Also, I posted the picture above because I just needed to share with you how stinking cute Ginny Weasley is!! The picture is of Bonnie Wright at the premiere!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails