Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Andrew tweeted me!!!!!

So I follow all the Buffy people on Twitter. It's really what got me into Twitter. I don't post all that frequently, but I read everyone else's posts all the time!!

So here's how it all went down...

I was sitting at lunch today talking to Susan (@susantoups). She mentioned that someone famous that she really likes sent her a direct message on Twitter. She said she kinda freaked out about it. I told her that I would totally freak out if one of the people I love from Buffy or Friends were to tweet me! So I decided to say something about it on my Twitter. I picked my favorite Buffy character and this is what I said:

@susantoups, I have this dream that one day @tomlenk will tweet me. I don't think I can explain how much I loved Andrew on Buffy!

And then I get a call from Susan around 5:15 tonight. She was like, "Did you see it?!?!?" And she told me to check my Twitter. So I did and this is what I saw:

@tomlenk: @ingenueperspect @susantoups - Dreams really do come true.

I had a minor 12-year-old fan freak-out moment and almost had to pull my car over!
I love Andrew!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails