Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes 2011!

My DVR is set to record all the fabulous pre-show, red carpet & awards festivities! I am SUPER excited that Ricky Gervais is hosting again this year! I loved him last year! I think he's hilarious!

The strange thing about this year is that it's the first year in a long time that I've seen a very small number of the nominated films over all the categories. 

Click here for the full list of nominees.

Here are the movies I've seen: 
Inception
Love and Other Drugs
Easy A
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
The Town
How to Train Your Dragon

That's not many considering there are a lot nominated for different things.

The shows I watch that are nominated are:
House
The Big Bang Theory
Glee
Modern Family
United States of Tara
The Office

That's it!! So obviously those are the movies and tv shows as well as actors involved that I am rooting for!

Who are you rooting for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails