Thursday, February 11, 2010

Staying Home...TV & Movies Galore!!

I'm staying home with a baby for the time being & since I've got things all up to date around my house & it takes me all of like 15 minutes to clean & start a load of dishes or laundry every day - AND because my baby is only 6 weeks old & therefore still sleeps a LOT, I have quite a bit of time at home to myself lately. I've been watching TV & movies, of course. What else would I be doing? Have you read my blog before? So here are some recommendations I have for those of you who may be interested in watching some shows!

First of all, Vampire Diaries is so awesome! It's even better after Christmas than it was before!! I love it so much! I was so surprised at first by how much I liked it, but now I've just settled into total fandom. It comes on Thursdays at 8 on the CW. And speaking of the CW, the new series Life Unexpected has had like 4 episodes so far and it's definitely one of my new favorites! The story is interesting & I like the actors! I've been excited & a little emotional at the end of every episode because it's so cute!

Cougar Town is another one that I just love! I laugh out loud at every episode! I watched Dirt because I tend to watch anything that the Friends cast is in now, but Dirt wasn't that awesome and it was canceled after 2 seasons. But Cougar Town is so funny!! I love it!

Those are the shows that have stuck out so far. I've been watching movies like Can't Hardly Wait, Twilight, Charlie Bartlett (LOVED this one!), Tristan & Isolde and The Sound of Music! I've got 17 Again set to DVR on Saturday when it plays on HBO! I've also got all the Olympics set to DVR next week! I'm excited about watching them! All kinds of TV & movies in my life right now, but honestly I'd love to go hang out with some other moms or people! But it's snowy & I'm stuck inside. Ah well, me & Isis are having fun!!

P.S. - I need Lexie & Sloan to get back together on Grey's Anatomy. I do not like this crap that's going on right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails