Friday, October 9, 2009

Death Cab for Cutie - Meet Me on the Equinox



I like it that Death Cab did a song for New Moon. The soundtrack for Twilight was one of the only things that redeemed the movie for me. I hated pretty much everything about the movie, but then you put the music on it and I think that's what eventually won me over to the point where I could deal with it. I hope the soundtrack for the second one does the same. Death Cab is at least a good start. Click here for a full list of songs from the soundtrack to New Moon. It has Thom Yorke, Muse & Bon Iver!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have the new soundtrack, and it is probably about the only thing that is going to make me want to see this movie. Well that, and Dakota Fanning. Sparkly vampires. Huh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails