Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thoughts on TV Shows Last Week

This premiere was actually great in my opinion! Last season, I was on the fence about whether or not I wanted to watch it when it came back on. I'm happy to say, it sucked me right back in!


Melrose Place
I didn't like this one. I partially thought the acting wasn't great, I also partially thought the story just wasn't that interesting to me, and mainly I just thought it was too much. It was just too much sex & drama with not enough actual good show quality to keep me interested. I will not be watching anymore episodes.


The Vampire Diaries
Now, this is a show that I didn't plan on watching. If you look back at my blog, you'll notice I haven't even mentioned it. I just wasn't interested at all. Then Friday night rolls around & I'm in my room bored while Lewis is playing a video game & I decide to see what's on TV. The most interesting thing was an encore presentation of The Vampire Diaries pilot episode. So I figured I didn't really have anything to lose. Within 10 minutes, I found myself sitting there going, "Dang it!! This is awesome!!!!!" It was very unexpected. But then I found myself thinking about it the rest of the night & talking about it today!! So if you're interested in a new show - check out The Vampire Diaries on the CW. There is another showing of the pilot Sunday at 8 I think. Check your local listings!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails