Friday, June 12, 2009

New Moon

Hopefully you all saw the New Moon trailer during the MTV Movie Awards. It definitely looks better than the first one, but I'm still nervous. I think I always will be with those movies because I just love the books so much that I know the movies will never measure up no matter how good they are. Oh well. Here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it yet:



I've also seen pictures from the new movie and pictures of Dakota Fanning as Jane. I'm not super crazy about that choice, but we'll see. I just didn't picture any of the Volturi that young. I pictured them in their early 20's. Maybe that's because I'm in my early 20's. How did you picture them??

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i like her for jane. I think she is an incredible actress, but if anything, i pictured jane younger. like vadas age. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails